자유게시판

title_Free
퀴어 영화, 게이 영화라고 부르기에 미흡한 영화들이다. 그렇지만 게이들이 등장한
영화들이 추수감사절, 크리스마스 시기를 통해 주마다 한 편씩 개봉한다고 한다.
미국의 음반업계나 영화업계에서는 여름 못지 않게 중요한 시즌이다.
그 중에서 개봉한 영화나 앞으로 개봉한 영화중에 내가 보고 싶은 영화를 고른다면..^^

CAPOTE
미국에서는 이미 개봉을 한 것으로 알고 있다. 통통한 얼굴이지만 그 이미지에서 풍기는
묘한 매력탓에  개인적으로 좋아하는 배우 'Phillip Seymour Hoffman'이 소설가 'Capote'
의 역할를 맡았다. 영화 'Copote'는 지난 9월 미국에서 이미 개봉했다. 미국의 유명 소설가 트루먼 카포티의 59년 전 살인사건을 소설화한 이야기를 담은 영화다. <티파니에서의 아침을>을 쓴 작가다. 몰랐는데 이 분이 동성애자였나 보다. 트레일러에서 보이는 그의 매력이 남다르다. 이미지만으로 강추다.

Capote -- One of the 20th century's most celebrated -- and most flamboyant -- gay figures, writer Truman Capote is played by Phillip Seymour Hoffman. The writer is shown with his male lover in the film, and described as having fallen in love with one of the two convicts whose story he told in the fact-based novel In Cold Blood.

그리고 개인적으로 가장 기다리는 영화는 'Transamerica'다. 좋아하는 여배우 'Felicity Hoffman'('위기의 주부들'애서 '리넷'역)가 트랜스 젠더 주인공 '브리'역을 맡는다. 목소리나 배우의 연기가 절묘하다. 오스카 여우주연상의 공식을 잘 따르고 있다.

Transamerica (Opens Dec. 3) -- Desperate Housewife Felicity Huffman plays a pre-op male-to-female transsexual who is about to have surgery to become a woman when she discovers that years earlier, she fathered a son, who is now a gay hustler in New York. She becomes his guardian and many complications ensue on a cross-country trip.

개봉을 할지 모르겠지만.. 미국에는 12월에 개봉한다.
http://www.transamerica-movie.com 에 가시면 예고편을 볼 수 있다.
주인공의 뛰어난 연기를.. 오스카상감이라고 벌써 난리다.

그리고..그 밖에.. , 등등 있다.

current

Kids in School -- Students stage a school strike when the administration disciplines a gay teenager.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang -- Val Kilmer plays a gay police detective pursuing, and then teaming up with, straight petty criminal Robert Downey, Jr.

Weatherman -- -- Nicholas Cage beats up a male social counselor who has made a pass at his teenage son. The counselor is berated not because it's a gay pass, but because the son is underage.

Upcoming:

The Dying Gaul (Opens Nov. 4) -- A gay writer turns the story of his lover's death from AIDS into a haunting screenplay. Then he's told by a Hollywood producer who wants to buy the screenplay that it will never be made unless he changes the gender of the dying character.

Gay Sex in the '70s (Opens Nov. 4) -- A documentary about gay New Yorkers

Breakfast on Pluto (Opens Nov. 16) -- Cillian Murphy plays a young Irish transvestite who travels to London to find his mother, and gets inadvertently mixed up in an IRA bombing plot. Directed by Neil Jordan (Crying Game).

The Family Stone (Opens Nov. 16) Dermot Mulroney brings girlfriend Sarah Jessica Parker home for the holidays in order to propose, and things go steadily wrong. The only member of the family who doesn't take an instant dislike to her is the gay brother.

Rent (Opens Nov. 23) -- A lesbian couple, a transvestite and a gay man are central characters in this film version of Broadway's rock musical sensation.

Brokeback Mountain (Opens Dec. 9) -- Director Ang Lee's "gay western" about two men whose 20-year bond to each other proves stronger than either of their marriages. The movie won the Golden Lion (Best Picture) at the Venice Film Festival. It is based on a novella by Pulitzer Prize-winning author Annie Proulx, with a screenplay co-authored by Pulitzer-winner Larry McMurtry, and stars Jake Gyllenhall and Heath Ledger.

Mrs. Henderson Presents (Opens Dec. 9) -- Judi Dench is Mrs. Henderson, a wealthy widow who buys a London theater in the 1930s and hires Bob Hoskins to stage nude musical revues to entertain the troops. A prominent character is the gay tenor who is the leading man in the revues. Directed by Stephen Frears (Prick Up Your Ears).

The Producers (Opens Dec. 21) -- Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick are searching for a way to guarantee that their new musical, Springtime for Hitler, will become a catastrophic flop in the musical version of Mel Brooks' classic comedy. They're pretty sure they have a loser, but just to be on the safe side, they hire a cross-dressing director and encourage him to 'Keep It Gay.'

미국의 공영언론-이 말이 적절한지 모르겠다.-인지 아닌지 모르겠지만 National public radio의 사이트인 http://www.npr.org 의 사이트에서 본 글에서 몇가지 추려낸 글이다.

카포티,트랜스아메리카,브록크백 마운틴... 기다리는 영화들이다...

이미지로 보기전에 간추려진 줄거리 만으로 이 이야기를 잠깐 동안 음미하고싶다..

아토스 2005-11-09 오후 19:48

기즈베 형이 이렇게 영화를 좋아하고 있었다니.. 저도 퀴어든 뭐든 영화는 다 좋아하긴 하지만, 전 브루스 윌리스 형님이 나오는 다이하드시리즈가 좋던데요. 하하

iltkmooemu 2011-07-24 오전 08:17

Sites like bookboon.com?how do I transfer my saved emails to a flash drive or back up HD?I can't get audacity apps to work?Large page background image won't load on iPad/iTouch?
Radio Shack Mutimedia headset cant get mic to work? zioła na refluks Is it possible to put videos from YouTube on a flashdrive?My computer keeps black screening?mdx to iso converter?I have a hp compaq dc7100 sff computer! can I still upgrade my computer without an VGA or aero support?Drawing a stick figure in Java?How to get free RS,fileshare passwords without any surveys or any other string attached? Reply only if u know.?Very very simple assembly code help, double looping (NASM) help is much appreciated? przyczyny zgagi Refluks przełykowy choroba refluksowa what is the difference between cyber security, computer forensics, and computer forensics investigator?Demonoid registration code?How would I modify the java code to the following requirements?Can I install BB apps from AppWorld without a data plan but directly connected to the computer?
Why does certain webpages say 'oops link appears to be broken'?Why do my audio recordings play at double the normal speed, and how can i change it?How do I clean my name from google?

smonderrona 2012-06-03 오전 08:02

Fake Lv Check out shiny call coupled with rubber band Product : louis vuitton mahina leather photo voltaic totes Collection : Lv Expense : You $215.00 Completely Robotic movement High-quality scratch-resistant Nutrient Gem watchglass Overall Stainless Steel making,
causing a high weight/feel Beautiful polished stainless homes end Fully Functional Stop watch Chronograph exhibits Whole Stainless-steel view backed by using the right engravings Almost all the correct lv mahina household leather sun luggage markings in all the appropriate sites, such as the hold, call up, and also back

louis vuitton handbags outlet are well-known with regards to major prominence splendor in addition to cool model and as well due to their popularity, a number of can make get commenced copying your own layouts and as a result, producing counterfeited types. Due to this, once you is going to decide to go out and buying 1,
it is actually fantastic to make sure you determine what to find before heading onward and getting a person. While you are generating your purchase, it's ideal to study quite a lot of the lv mahina buckskin photo voltaic luggage evaluation obtainable in various sites to secure a basic look at what individuals that have started using it in the beginning need to point out. Using this method,

Worth: $243 The spectacular Look-alike lv bags collection, I am very pleased to provide the most recent style from Lv totes, All of our Lv totes are produced along with solely outstanding design, These people actually reflectthe louis vuitton mahina natural leather pv luggage impression this is therefore effectively loved through just about all fashionistas.The real famous Lv Purses line is with no dilemma a major high-class model. You could expect Unbeatable high quality to get Unequalled price for some our lv mahina household leather solar carriers. Imitation Lv Bags. Lv Community Trotter cotton materials plus bed-linen, organic cowhide decrease, linen place, bamboo tie, brownish initialed or maybe company logo minuscule canvas coating Vamished concluded classic material pieces Inner surface flat budget Two external pouches, one zipped and one well developed, 4 curler buckles to evolve the certain lv purse volume Sizes : 9.4" moments 10" x A number of.4"
번호 제목 작성자 날짜 조회 수
3364 혹시 나도…AIDS? uncutnews 2005-11-10 992
3363 뚜껑 열리게 하네. +2 박최강 2005-11-10 521
3362 동성애자 결혼합법화 요구 300명 단체키스 +1 uncutnews 2005-11-10 656
3361 호빠에 놀러 오세요 +10 모던보이 2005-11-10 1137
3360 성소수자가 함께 하는 진보국감 보고대회 최현숙 2005-11-10 517
3359 [성명] 보건복지부는 법정전염병 병력자 정보제공... 동성애자인권연대 2005-11-09 557
3358 전쟁과 빈곤을 확대하고 동성애자 억압하는 아펙... +1 동성애자인권연대 2005-11-09 545
3357 다시 일어서라, 공무원노동자여! 김치문 2005-11-09 594
3356 [캠페인]캠페인 돌이 돌아왔습니다.(온풍기 또는 ... +1 박최강 2005-11-09 706
» 2005년의 마지막을 적시울 할리우드의 게이 영화... +3 기즈베 2005-11-09 1115
3354 10대이반 학교내 차별사례 고발하세요~ 한국레즈비언상담소 2005-11-09 635
3353 에이즈 토론회를 보고.. +9 박광서 2005-11-09 609
3352 그 날 사회를 보았던 김조광수입니다 피터팬 2005-11-09 588
3351 열정으로 만든 레즈비언 영화제 uncutnews 2005-11-08 753
3350 동성애자 감독이 ‘동성애 영화’ 만든다 uncutnews 2005-11-08 719
3349 거리풍경 +3 doyo 2005-11-08 514
3348 청소년 성소수자들과 함께하는 'Pride Party' 동성애자인권연대 2005-11-08 532
3347 오늘 영화찍는 거 재밌었어요. +5 아토스 2005-11-08 615
3346 성소수자 인권운동가들에게.. +1 궁금해 2005-11-06 539
3345 뭐가 잘못된거지.. 갈켜줘봐 +5 작은오두막 2005-11-05 589
마음연결
마음연결 프로젝트는 한국게이인권운동단체 친구사이에서 2014년부터 진행하고 있는 성소수자 자살예방 프로젝트입니다.